You request a booking for your required service using the Booking Form. We will then be notified of your request and if we can make the appointment time you will be emailed a ‘confirmed’ booking confirmation. Only then will your appointment be firm. We do this because sometimes jobs can overrun or we may not be available at the time you selected because someone else booked the same time on the telephone.
Please keep a lookout for an email which will confirm details of your approved booking. Check your spam box if no email has arrived.
- Select which service you require from the dropdown box.
- Choose a date and time.
- Enter your contact and address details or if you’re a managing agent, the address details of the property you want me to visit.
- You will be sent a ‘pending’ booking email.
- We will be notified of the booking and then ‘approve’ the booking.
- You will be sent a ‘confirmed’ booking email.
- At the appointment we will assess what needs to be done and give you an estimate for the job.
- If materials are to hand, the job will start immediately.
- We may have to factor in the time it takes to get the materials.
- After the job is completed you pay for the total cost of the materials and labour as agreed at the start.